Goodness, July is almost over and I’ve only posted twice! You would probably think that indicates I’ve been slacking off, getting nothing done; quite the contrary! It probably means I’ve been getting lots of things done, just not blogging. 🙂 Yes, and that would be the truth. I’ve been busy with my garden (I took a lot of pictures one day last week, meaning to post about that…), family, book 3 in the Seed Savers Series, and the endless task of making connections and trying to get my little books out there in the world.
I’m doing this post as an update for those who aren’t on Facebook or receiving the newsletter, or anyone else who stumbles upon it. Just to let you know about little changes here and there that might go un-noticed, otherwise.
- Here at the website I’m adding pages and info. I posted some new pictures on the Garden Photos tab, and hopefully will add more soon. I added a Kids’ Page, and will build more there … advice and requests welcome. I’ve updated the Home Page and the News and Events Page. I am also working on a page for teachers about school visits.
- On Facebook, I have been doing a series of “Fans Rock” posts and sharing links with ties to the themes in my books.
- I have finally gotten Treasure and Lily published and available in every e-book format and in all the regular places: Smashwords, iBooks, Nook, Sony, Kobo, and as always, Kindle. Direct links can be found on the Home Page.
- I experimented briefly with Wattpad, and will hopefully get back at that soon. If you are interested, a portion of Lily is posted there, some of my poems, and a work in progress (YA novella).
- Spent a LOT of time exploring new groups on Goodreads yesterday, and last week met a lot of new Facebook faces. 🙂
What else, what else…oh! I didn’t mention it in any of my blog posts, although I have in other places, Treasure placed high (3rd) in another contest!
And, yes, every day from about 4pm – 5 pm, I go out and float around in a 10 by 10 above ground pool, followed by some water exercises. So, yes, I have been slacking off a bit. But it’s a nice time of relaxation and I get a lot of good ideas out there.
I will be in Tennessee and North Carolina at the end of August, so let me know if you are around those parts. It’s foreign territory for me!
Oh, and I almost forgot. I’ve been running a few sales during July, no blog tours or hops or paperback giveaways. But for a couple more days Lily can still be had for FREE at Smashwords with code SW100!!!
I think that about covers it … any questions? 🙂
I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL summer!