1. Keep the ball low.
2. Don’t leave your crayons in the sun.
3. Use dental floss every day.
4. Don’t spill the shoe polish.
5. Always knock before entering.
6. Don’t let the ants get in the sugar.
7. Never volunteer to be a program chairman.
8. Always get your first serve in.
9. Feed your dog whenever he’s hungry.
(from Happy New Year, Charlie Brown, 1986 TV short)
Good advice, indeed! Happy 2014 everyone!
S. Smith is the author of the awesome and award-winning middle grade series, Seed Savers. Visit her Facebook and Pinterest pages. Follow her on Twitter. Sign up for the newsletter!