For today’s post I’m going to step back and introduce my series for any new readers to the blog. So if you haven’t yet heard of my children/YA series, Seed Savers, here is a quick introduction:
Seed Savers is set in a future where gardening is illegal and real food unknown. Three young friends must decide what to do when they discover the truth about the “old ways” of food. Out to stop them is GRIM, the government agency controlling the nation’s food.
Who might enjoy this series?
- adults who like children’s books such as Little House on The Prairie, Anne of Green Gables, The Giver. (The main characters in Seed Savers start out at age twelve.)
- children who like adventure, but not violence
- teens and tweens who like romance, but just a hint of it
- people who prefer not to read profanity
- those interested in speculative fiction
- gardening class teachers
- folks who grew up on farms
- folks who wish they had grown up on farms
But here, let other readers tell you about the series. Below are links to reviews written about Seed Savers books, or you can check their Amazon pages. (Since Seed Savers is currently being republished by Flying Books House, earlier covers from earlier editions appear in some of the reviews.)
The new Seed Savers-Heirloom goes on sale January 3, 2019. Don’t you love the cover?! Book 4, Keeper is scheduled to release in April, book 5, Unbroken in June.
If you have any questions or comments please use the comment box below. I enjoy hearing from you!