Earlier this month I had the wonderful opportunity to be interviewed by Joey and Holly Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener Radio Show.
To hear the interview (and so much more) go here. I am in segment three.
These are the questions they asked:
1. This is the first time we’ve interviewed a fiction writer, where does your passion for writing come from?
2. Tell us about your book series and where did your inspiration come from?
3. You like to motivate social change for young adults, why is that important?
4. How has going from farm life to city life benefitted you?
5. You are the member of your local seed bank, what is a seed bank and why would someone want to join one?
6. How can we find out more about you and your books?
Other great topics covered on this episode were:
Not all weeds are bad weeds in your garden, pressure canning rights and wrongs, and in segment four Joey and Holly answer garden questions! Check it out!